confessions of a teenage fashionista

-inside a girl's compicated mind-

10.16.2005

Worries

I feel so helpless. I worry so much I wonder if the next time I look into a mirror I'd see a head full of gray hairs. I don't know what to do; I've done everything I can and still, my dog doesn't seem to be ok. He's weak. He refused to eat again today. His coughs are getting worse. I could cry just seeing him suffer. I'm sure he'll be ok, but I still can't help but be anxious. I love him so much I would do possibly anything to ensure his full recovery. I know that he can't be any safer than he is now, in God's hands, and yet looking at him, I am sick with worry.

Whoever reads this, please spare a prayer for him. If you've never owned and loved a dog, you wouldn't know how strong the bond between one and his master is. But please try to understand what I'm feeling right now. I would very much appreciate any prayer in behalf of my dog.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home