confessions of a teenage fashionista

-inside a girl's compicated mind-

7.24.2005

Little news

- I got a 91 on my Math 11 long test. Frustrating, really, as I have been solving mixture problems throughout the entirety of my high school life. I only got one question wrong, actually, but it was the one that was worth fifteen points, and my professor only gave me a six for effort. It was a big effort, too. I had about three different solutions plus illustrations and I worked on that single problem ALONE for twice the amount of time it took me to finish the rest of the test. How depressing.

- We have been asked to write so many essays and papers that I've lost count. This was NOT how it was in high school. I have about five different papers yet to finish. I've already completed two this week.

- I had a nice time behind the reception desk during Dean Rudy Ang's seminar for the deans of other schools and universities. I met the upper classmen officers of AMA, most of whom are taking up BS Mgt-H as well. I think I might like this org more than any of the others, if only because of the people in it.

- I'm now on chapter 19 in the Half-blood Prince. J.K.'s done an excellent job again. Is that why she's now richer than the Queen? Hahaha. I particularly liked one line in the book. It said, "Hagrid gave another great snort. Harry rather thought some bogeys landed on the potatoes, and was inwardly thankful that they were not staying for dinner." Lol.

- My Introduction to Physics I long test did not go so well. I've rather lost my liking for the subject. Our professor does not teach well, although he's quite a jolly man. There were also portions of the exam with questions of which he'd never even so much as mentioned in his lectures.

- The first General Assembly for AJMA (Ateneo Junior Marketing Association) took place yesterday. Sadly, nobody had much fun at all. The videos were so corny, and half the time we couldn't even understand what was going on, the programs weren't very interesting, and the people weren't interacting much. We left way before it was over. I felt sorry for the organizers, really, as hoardes of people hastily left at six, which was actually the supposed dismissal time. They started too late, that was the problem.

- I am so in love with Desperate Housewives. I don't advise guys to watch this, of course. It was obviously created for women. But hey, I'm not saying don't watch it either. It's up to you guys, only remember, you ARE guys, aren't you? (Paul is exempted from this- he's a different kind of guy, haha. But a genuine guy nonetheless, one whom I miss very much, in fact.)

- I have long been searching for that newspaper wherein contained the picture and information on Sony's latest music gadget. Charge it for three minutes and you can listen to it nonstop for three hours. Battery life is two weeks, twenty four hours a day. Awesome, right? I want to get that.

- The Celadon General Assembly was MUCH better than the AJMA one. I wouldn't say it was the height of excitement though. I did get free food, and almost choked on it too, lol. Guess I was just hungry.

- I went shopping Saturday. I haven't shopped for the longest time. I bought two pairs of pants (as my sole black one ripped when I tripped the other day), a top, Kelly Clarkson's CD, a musicals compilation CD (such as Chicago, Fame, etc.) and Jensen's birthday gift. Hope you like it, Jensen =)

And that's all for now, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home