confessions of a teenage fashionista

-inside a girl's compicated mind-

7.07.2005

Time un-conservation 101: free cuts

What a day. I am so tired, I can barely lift my head. Now, what events could possibly have occurred so as to drain me so much of my energy?

The following is a rundown of the things that happened today:

6:10 A.M. - Alarm makes that annoying noise, forcing me to wake.
6:10-6:30 A.M. - I sleepily (and grouchily) make the necessary preparations for school.
6:30 A.M. - I hop into our waiting car.
6:30-7:20 A.M. - I try to sleep in the moving car as we drive to the Ateneo.
7:20 A.M. - I am dropped off at my first class's venue, Faura Hall.
7:30 A.M. - Classes are supposed to start.
7:30-7:45 A.M. - We wait idly for our Physics teacher to appear.
7:45 A.M. - We are about to leave the classroom as it is stated that for a 1 and 1/2 hour class students must wait 15 minutes for the teacher and afterwards may leave if aforementioned teacher is still absent by that time.
7:46 A.M. - Teacher arrives; we groan as we have not yet left and should have, therefore lessons would undoubtedly commence.
7:46 A.M. - Teacher signals for us not to leave. We are further depressed.
7:48 A.M. - Teacher says he only wants to show us something quickly and then we may leave as technically he's a minute late and it was to be considered a free cut even though he was present by then. We cheer happily.
7:55 A.M. - We are dismissed.
7:55-9:00 A.M. - We walk around doing nothing.
9:00-10:30 A.M. - Official breaktime.
9:30-9:45 A.M. - I go to the de la Costa consultation room to get interviewed for Celadon.
10:30 A.M. - We are supposed to have our second (and my last) class up to 12:00 but our Filipino teacher is absent yet again and so we avail once more of a free cut.
10:31 A.M. - I hop back into the waiting car bound for home.
11:01 A.M. - I am home.

Total time wasted: 4 hours and 35 minutes.
Total productive time in Ateneo: 15 minutes.

And now I'm asking myself, what did I even go to school for?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow...may exact times pa tlga a....

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Beautiful Disaster said…

    Oh yeah? It was a total waste of time! I could've been sleeping contentedly in my bed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home