confessions of a teenage fashionista

-inside a girl's compicated mind-

10.21.2005

Sembreak perks

It is absolute heaven to be able to sleep all you want and wake up only when your internal clock rings. So is being able to make plans on the spot and go out and have fun without having to think twice about it. So is not having to worry about which paper to complete for the week or what exam to study for. And sometimes, so is being able to just sit and do nothing, knowing that you truly have nothing to do or need to do. It is even more satisfying, however, to know that you deserve all of it, for working so tirelessly during the excruciatingly hectic first semester. I feel justified, therefore, for having bought three gorgeous sunglasses and an awesome bag in a mere two days. Not that I needed three sunglasses or even a new bag, I just wanted them. Lol. After all, "shopping is a full-time job," as someone says. And I quite agree, except that it isn't exactly a "job" to me, it's a pleasure. I'm indulging myself while I can, which is why I've been going out all the time for the past few luxurious days. There was that day I spent with Ja, where we went to watch Corpse Bride and ran around the mall in search of Cheezy Fries, of which I bought two. We went to A1 and Socialites too, to inquire about the driving courses. I got my high school yearbook the day before that, but was (no offense to anyone) really disappointed at the outcome. Yesterday, Awi and I attended Howard's very brief but fun party with Niks, after which I went shopping with my mom. And today, my mom and I spent the whole day shopping again, buying a few gift items and other little trinkets. Sadly, I missed our block trip to Enchanted Kingdom because I thought I was going to attend wushu class, but I didn't because my leg's been injured, and I'm having it checked tomorrow. It's been hurting for quite some time now, starting from when they made us do three hundred kicks per leg. I don't think it's muscle pain, either. But aside from that, my sembreak has been just peachy.

There's a very entertaining show on Jack TV right now, and I'm not missing it. Adios!

8 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger awi said…

    waw bkit ang saya ng sembreak mo.. sa akin so far boring.. la na magawa sa bahay
    tsaka.. 300 kicks per leg??!! youch, no wonder your leg hurts.. hope it gets better!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Beautiful Disaster said…

    I know. See you later at Kelvin's. =) I mean, at your car, haha.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger awi said…

    hahaha i did... just got home, lol
    la na ulit magawa..

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Beautiful Disaster said…

    Haha, at least we don't have any papers to worry about anymore, for the time being, at least. =)

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger awi said…

    yeh... but stil.. im sooo bored....
    d ka ba nabobored sa bahay? namamatay na ako dahil sa boredom dto eh..

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    May pinaplano si Jon sa Nov 4.. kung tuloy sumama ka para magkakita uli tayo!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger awi said…

    nov 4?!?!? sabi ko sa kanya 5!! o man... nov 4 kasi ng umaga ako makakarating dto ulit... baka pagod pa

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Beautiful Disaster said…

    He told me about that just awhile ago. Haha. Anyway, miss you both.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home