confessions of a teenage fashionista

-inside a girl's compicated mind-

10.16.2005

On a happier note...

I was finally able to go to Fully Booked at Rockwell. I bought Tall, Cool One and Hunters of the Dusk, which I started reading the minute I got home. I only finished about three chapters, because it was six and I had to get ready. By eight Rachel and I arrived at Terriyaki Boy. Rosedell's party was a night to catch up with my old friends. There were only eleven of us there, but I was happy nonetheless. The food was good as always. The service was bad, however. We had to call for water I think ten times before they finally filled our glasses. I got home at about 10:30, which left me ample time to do quite a lot of things before going to bed at two in the morning.

As for today, I checked my e-mail to find that our Physics (Lab) teacher sent our final grades in an attachment. I got an A, and so did seven others. I think four of them were my groupmates. Thank God for that, at least.

I intend to try to stop worrying about my dog and just watch some mindless TV or something. God has never abandoned me before and he won't start now. I have so much faith in him. My dog should be safe.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home